Querido is located in Villa Crespo, an area becoming increasingly popular with secret restaurants, un-signed bars, lovely cafes and a new shopping area, whilst at the same time maintaining its traditional local feel of a “barrio” or “neighbourhood.”
Have a look at this article in the Guardian to get a feel for the neighbourhood
Very close by to Villa Crespo is the fashionable Palermo Soho neighbourhood, well known for its trendy bars, excellent restaurants and boutique shopping. It is only 8 blocks from Querido to Plaza Serrano, the centre of Palermo Soho, a pleasant 10 minute walk.
And if you want to go to the city centre, Querido is only 5 blocks from the subway (Malabia Station on line B) which will get you into the city centre within 15 minutes, with stops at the Obelisk, Florida Street Obelisco and Puerto Madero.
Most important distances:
- Ezeiza Airport – 40 minutes in taxi
- Aeroparque (Jorge Newbery Domestic Airport ) – 20 minutes in taxi
- Puerto Madero – 20 minutes on the subway, 25 minutes in taxi
- Obelisco – 15 minutes on the subway, 25 minutes in taxi
- Recoleta – 15 minutes in taxi
- Buenos Aires Zoo – 10 minutes in taxi
- Japanese Gardens – 10 minutes in taxi
- Palermo Soho – 10 minutes walking
- Villa Crespo shopping – 5 minutes walking
- Casa Rosada – 25 minutes subway